2004 Ford F-250 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Ford F-250:

2004 Ford F-250 Owner Comments

Sep 012010

F-250 King Ranch 6.0L

Have a 2004 f 250 6.0, it has been to the dealer about 5 times first my turbo went out at 70,000 miles. Then had lots of sensors going out at 100000 miles and replaced all of them and put a new wire harness. But now my truck starts fine, and has no throttle response. I have to restart my truck to get my foot pedal to respond. When driving at any speed my accelerator goes out and i have to restart it to get it to respond. Does anyone have any ideas of what the problem is. I well never buy a ford again 50,000 dollar POS!!!!!

- , Harlingen, TX, USA