2006 Ford F-250 transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Ford F-250:

2006 Ford F-250 Owner Comments

Jul 052007

F-250 4WD 8-cyl Diesel

I was coming back home from vaction in las vagas around just pass state line, when my Ford F-250 hd 2006 went into 4X4 low all by it speed was around 75 miles per hour when the truck went into 4X4 low by it self.if thier whould have been a cars behind me this would been a major speed went from 75 mph to 20 mph in about 10 -20 seconds, I heard something loud from my transmission and or truck is at the dealership, I got a call about my truck from the dealership the said the transfer case was bad on the 4X4 control and they were going to look at the transmission.

- Whittier, CA, USA