1.7

2010 Ford F-250 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Ford F-250:

2010 Ford F-250 Owner Comments

Feb 252016

F-250

While driving my 2010 Ford F250 Super Duty on the highway I drove over a bump in the road. The truck began to shake violently. It felt like it was going to fall apart while still in motion. I tried to hit the brake but that seemed to exacerbate the problem. I tried to adjust the steering wheel in hopes to align some defunct component. Nothing seemed to help except to let off the gas and attempt to control the vehicle and avoid a potential fatal accident. This really was a frightening event, it was all I could do to maintain a safe distance around me so not to collide with other drivers.

- Baltimore, MD, USA