2010 Ford F-250 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Ford F-250:

2010 Ford F-250 Owner Comments

Oct 292015

Experienced vibration in the front end of the truck at all speeds on local county road. Took the F250 to summerville Ford to be aligned and balanced. Ford found the right front tire's steel belt had separated and replaced the tire with the same brand and size. Continental LT275/65R18.

- Summerville, SC, USA

Dec 152015

Continental Contitrac M+S LT275/65R18E 123/120S is the original tire on our 2010 truck. We had to replace 1 tire due to steel belt separation. I see Continental recalled 2008 and 2009 but don't see mention of 2010 being recalled.

- Wimauma, FL, USA

Feb 252016

While driving my 2010 Ford F250 Super Duty on the highway I drove over a bump in the road. The truck began to shake violently. It felt like it was going to fall apart while still in motion. I tried to hit the brake but that seemed to exacerbate the problem. I tried to adjust the steering wheel in hopes to align some defunct component. Nothing seemed to help except to let off the gas and attempt to control the vehicle and avoid a potential fatal accident. This really was a frightening event, it was all I could do to maintain a safe distance around me so not to collide with other drivers.

- Baltimore, MD, USA

Nov 162015

At various speeds, the front end begins shaking violently like you have just blown a tire. When you slow down it settles back. This problem was checked by an ase mechanic and suggested I balance my tires. After doing so, the problem still occurs.

- Lake Charles, LA, USA