2013 Ford F-250 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Ford F-250:

2013 Ford F-250 Owner Comments

Mar 252016

I purchase a vehicle which I knew there was an issue I thought was the suspension. I asked woodbridge motors in wpb fl to repair before the closing date. The day we come to pick it up, they assure me that the problem was taking care of, and they asked me to sign off the paper saying that there was nothing wrong with the car, which I trusted them and I did. Right after I drove the car of the lot I notice it was nothing done, so I brought car back to them, they told me the car was fixed at tire kingdom in lake worth to bring the car back to tire kingdom which I did. Tire kingdom keep the car for half of the day and also told me that the car was fixed. When I drove the car back, the car was doing the same thing again, the steering need an alignment and have a horrible vibration in the back. I drove the car back to tire kingdom and the response was: We just don't know how to fixed it, at that moment I brought it to my own mechanics and turns out it has a bend rim and a bad tire, and also need it alignment it was never done.I asked the dealer to pay me a percentage of the cost so I can get it done right away. At this moment we were negotiating another vehicle so they said: Sure let me talk to my manager, he is not here and I got the same response until we finalize the paper work in the other vehicle. Days later they said if I would purchase another vehicle or bring a new customer they would help me with my problem other than that they are not doing absolutely nothing.

- West Palm Beach, FL, USA

Jun 042016

Highway driving felt a vibration. Pulled over, found bulge in tread of stock Ford Michelin LT275/65 R20 on the right rear. Mileage 24,091. Replaced with same tire. Now, pulling toyhauler, felt same vibration again. Pulled over, left rear has a bulge. Mileage, 24,494. 403 miles later. Reluctantly replaced with same tire. Now, driving down the highway, felt the vibration again. Just as I got in the right lane, front passenger side tire blows. Mileage, 26,210. 1716 miles later. Seriously having doubts about these Michelin tires Ford uses on their Super Duty trucks. Extremely reluctant to replace with michelins again but now I have no choice except spend big bucks for a complete new set of tires. So this time I replace both front tires at the same time. Why there is no action on these tires is beyond me. Michelin ltx275/65 R20 tires need to be recalled now.

- Mesa, AZ, USA