8.0

1995 Ford F-350 transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Ford F-350:

1995 Ford F-350 Owner Comments

Jul 172008

F-350 Flatbed 7.3L Turbo Diesel

click to see larger images

transmission fluid leaks

I can't complain much about a free truck, but hell this thing really does suck. The place I stay at gets donations. The first year it was a pretty good truck with 256,000 miles on it. Then last Summer while pulling a trailer loading hay the transmission suddenly starts throwing up its fluids...I thought to myself hey poor truck must be sick. So we healed it back to health...I mean we parked it for 2 days. We finished the season out with it with no problems after that...Come 3 months ago that is. Same problem much worse. The season starts back up and time to higher bertha back to work. We loaded two trailer loads til this 3rd time. It starts throwing up..again. This time it doesn't get rest instead we push it to the limit. Adding fluid ever 15 minutes. After a little while I noticed the lights were turning on and off and no this is an older model for all you that think the lights turn on at night by themselves. It was during the day anyway and I never touched the switch as they turned on and off ever 5-15 seconds. That wasn't it though after a little after that it started to beep...over and over again. Then I thought wow our truck is crying. This really sucks. It's pretty retarded when your driving down the road and everybody waves at you, because the vehicle your driving is mad at you, but I waved back at all seven that waved.

We finished the hay and brought the stressed out truck back. The light thing stopped after that load, but the beeping happens every once and awhile. I think it's depressed...

- , Ashville, AL, USA