- April 24: Ford Recalls 390,000 Cars After 658 Door Latch Complaints
- April 13: Ford Ordered to Pay $3 Million in Crash of 2001 Ford Ranger
- April 7: Government Petitioned To Investigate Ford SUV Recall
- April 5: Do Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Headlights Fail?
- March 29: Ford Freestyle Engine Surge Lawsuit Not Dead Yet
2000 Ford F-350
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2000 F-350 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems2NHTSA complaints: 30
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 47
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 14
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 48
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 119
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 25
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 19
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 19
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 14
- clutch problemsNHTSA: 9
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 6
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 5
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 5
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 5
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 5
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 5
- lights problemsNHTSA: 4
- AC / heater problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-350 Model Years
Curious how the 2000 F-350 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-350 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-350.