- April 11: Ford Recalls 435,000 Escapes For Rusted Subframes
- March 4: Ford Agrees to Fix 1,600,000 Cars That 'Limp Home'
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 5: Investigation Closed Into Steering Gear Problems in Ford Trucks
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
- January 19: Ford Recalls Vehicles for Steering and Windshield Problems
2003 Ford F-350
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2003 F-350 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- engine problems7NHTSA complaints: 29
- fuel system problems5NHTSA complaints: 8
- electrical problems4NHTSA complaints: 8
- brakes problems2NHTSA complaints: 6
- AC / heater problems1
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- transmission problems1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 6
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 5
- steering problemsNHTSA: 4
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 3
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 2
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-350 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 F-350 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-350 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-350.