- April 11: Ford Recalls 435,000 Escapes For Rusted Subframes
- March 4: Ford Agrees to Fix 1,600,000 Cars That 'Limp Home'
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 5: Investigation Closed Into Steering Gear Problems in Ford Trucks
2002 Ford F-350
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2002 F-350 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- engine problems8NHTSA complaints: 39
- interior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 11
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 12
- transmission problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 14
- steering problemsNHTSA: 18
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 12
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 7
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 5
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 5
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 3
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 3
- clutch problemsNHTSA: 3
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-350 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 F-350 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-350 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-350.