- August 19: Ford Focus EVAP Purge Valve Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 2 days ago
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 11 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 19 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 20 days ago
2003 Ford F-350
Worst 2003 F-350 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plugs ejected from engine4
- oil pan has rusted through2
- engine shuts off when using brakes1
- engine started running bad1
- won't start1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel6
- NHTSA: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-350 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 F-350 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-350 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-350.