2003 Ford F-350 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford F-350:

2003 Ford F-350 Owner Comments

Jun 022009

F-350 XL V8

I have had some problems with this truck, but this is really a pain in the ass. I hit a bump in the road and the engine started running bad. The truck ran long enough for me to pull off to the side of the road and then the truck this hut down and has not started since. I had it towed to the ford dealer, they call me 2 days later to tell me that it would over 450.00 just for them to find out what the problem is. Has this every happened to anyone else? If so what ended up being the problem?

- , Dover, DE, USA