- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 1 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 7 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 30 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 52 days ago
2003 Ford F-350
fuel system Problems
Worst 2003 F-350 fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- lining inside fuel tank disolving2
- rust inside the fuel tank2
- fuel injectors failed1
- oil pump for injectors failed1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Diesel3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Fuel Injection System3
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Fuel Injection System: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-350 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 F-350 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-350 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-350.