1. replace injectors and other fuel parts (1 reports)
2003 Ford F-350 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford F-350:

2003 Ford F-350 Owner Comments

Mar 062003

F-350 Diesel

I was driving home in my truck I have owned less than 5 mos and the truck just died. I still had fuel but nothing. I called the Onstar feature and they recommended a service center. The truck was towed there and nothing was done. Only having 12,000 miles on the truck I expected my warranty to jump right in and fix this truck i paid $30,000 dollars for(without the bed). 2 days later still nothing. Yes i got upset at the dealership. I had the truck towed to another dealership and they informed me that I had been blacklisted and would not touch my truck. Towed to yet another dealership and the same answer. Unless I pay for it myself and wait on the warranty. Give me a break, I will never buy another Ford product and advise anyone who I come in contact with the same.

- , Westville, OK, USA