8.0

1999 Ford F-350 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Ford F-350:

1999 Ford F-350 Owner Comments

Jan 042008

F-350 Super Duty 7.3L Diesel

This truck was beautiful. Always cared for and clean. Noticed some yellowing on the hood and passenger fender. Had them repainted ($1000)

A few months later the rest of the truck is yellowing and the clearcoat is peeling.

This just isn't right.

I also own a 1978 F-100 that I bought new. It was 30 years before I repainted it! (yes I just did it) And the old paint never pulled this stunt. I think it is substandard paint.

- , Cherry Valley, CA, USA