2001 Ford F-350 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford F-350:

2001 Ford F-350 Owner Comments

Mar 252005

F-350 4WD Diesel

When turning the ignition off engine stayed on. The cause of this is problem was undetermined.

- Alto, GA, USA

Jun 242001

F-350 4WD

The truck will not start right away especially when the weather is hot. It grinds numerous times then starts. It has been in the shop a total of 6 days since I've had it. At which time I either have to rent my own rig to get to work or walk 7 miles each way. Ford customer service has been contacted 3 times. They say that until it "quits running" they can do nothing. I interput that to mean potentially when I have an accident, we'll do something.

- Cascade Locks, OR, USA