2002 Ford F-350 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Ford F-350:

2002 Ford F-350 Owner Comments

Nov 102003

F-350 4WD 8-cyl Diesel

I have a 2002 Ford F-350. I have just had to replace my alternator for the second time. I called Ford customer relations and they said there was nothing they would do to help with the costs at this time. It is a part that should last many years and for me to be on my third with a truck this new means to me that there is a problem. The dealer did tell me that they were replacing a lot of them. I have numerous problems with this truck. I kept having high pressure oil line problems until the block cracked and they replaced the motor.

- Laramie, WY, USA