5.5

2004 Ford F-350 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Ford F-350:

2004 Ford F-350 Owner Comments

May 022006

F-350 4WD 8-cyl Diesel

At just under 25,000 miles, my rotors were warped on my 2004 F350 diesel dually (4X4 8'bed crew cab). I do haul trailers under 8000 lbs occasionally but there has been no undo stress on this truck to warrant such a condition so early. Even though my brakes were "in the green" at my last oil change at 20,000 miles, after my complaint they said my brakes were now in the red - along with my warped rotors. This definitely seems like a defect.

- North Scituate, RI, USA

May 182004

F-350

While depressing the brake pedal it was hard for the consumer to turn the steering wheel. Dealership was notified, but did not resolve the problem.

- Altamont, NY, USA