2006 Ford F-350 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Ford F-350:

2006 Ford F-350 Owner Comments

Feb 232010

My airbag did not deploy during a collision. My 2006 F350 truck was struck (T-bone style) by a 1998 Toyota ?Camry. The Toyota was out of control, sliding sideways at speed, and slammed into the truck. The driver's door of the Toyota was left impaled under my front bumper. Damage to the front end of the truck was extensive from the area of the driver's side wheel well through to past the center line of the front bumper. The truck is just going in to the body shop today. Initial estimate of damages is $8700, although they expect to find problems with the suspension/frame when they get under the vehicle. Personal injuries: I hit the wheel, sustaining bruising to my chest, R shoulder muscular injuries, and whiplash injury to my neck. Chest X-rays, shoulder X-rays, and ct scan of my neck show no bone injuries, however, at 1 week, I'm still taking quite a bit of pain and muscle relaxing meds and am not able to complete my daily work. I am self employed.

- Vernon, NY, USA