1.9

2008 Ford F-350 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Ford F-350:

2008 Ford F-350 Owner Comments

Sep 132010

F-350

I have a 2008 Ford F-350 4X4 that is experiencing a bad wobble when I hit a bump in the road or turning in a curve with uneven pavement. The problem occurs around 45 or 50 mph this is a very scary situation. I did some research on the topic and I see alot of Ford owners with the same complaint, but Ford wont do anything about solving the problem. I don't know who to turn to. These trucks are expensive and I expect to get what I paid for not this. Help me out!!!!! please!

- Lake, MS, USA