1. new gear installed (1 reports)
2011 Ford F-350 transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Ford F-350:

2011 Ford F-350 Owner Comments

Mar 252013

F-350 Lariat 6.7L V8 Diesel

They didn't put this in my original paper work, there is a gear in the transmission something or other that I was told was missing some notches, they don't replace them unless someone can describe the exact symptoms, I asked her why they weren't recalls, she didn't know. I had described it right, so my assistant gal had it replaced, so I was told, as I said it's not in my paper work, all it says is that it was tested & reprogrammed, when I went in about my steering wheel problem she wasn't there anymore, makes you wonder doesn't it? When I took it in to fix the steering wheel, it was jerking again, so again they reprogrammed it, I wonder what they will say when I go in again next week to fix my steering problem, yet again, to fix my transmission yet again, it seems when ever I pull a trailer it gets out of wack!

- , Pipestone, MN, USA