- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 4 days ago
- November 28: Ford Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Dropped by Plaintiffs news | 8 days ago
- November 25: 2016 Ford Explorer Throttle Body Lawsuit Investigation Opened news | 11 days ago
- November 8: Ford Focus Purge Valve Focus of Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- November 5: Ford Door Latch Recall Closes Ford Focus Investigation investigations | 31 days ago
2004 Ford Freestar
accessories - interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Freestar was introduced in 2004, but it was essentially just a rebranded Windstar. While there was a redesign of the interior and exterior, the Freestar still inherited some of the design flaws of its predecessor.
Worst 2004 Freestar accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- CD player quit1
- thermometer reads incorrectly1
- NHTSA: Seats73
- NHTSA: Equipment2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Jacks2
- NHTSA: Seats: Mid/Rear Assembly2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Freestar Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Freestar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Freestar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Freestar.