- September 26: Ford Recalls 850,000 Vehicles For Short Circuit That Disables Air Bags
- September 15: Ford Fiesta Door Latch Investigation Underway
- September 12: Ford Recalls Escape Hybrid and Mercury Mariner Hybrid After Engines Stall
- August 22: Ford Recalls Vehicles With Leaking Gas Tanks and Flying Roof Glass
- August 17: Ford Recalls 160,000 Escape and Focus ST Vehicles For Erratic Engines
2005 Ford Freestar
Worst 2005 Freestar transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure without warning63
- car jerking, running roughly3
- water in transmission fluid2
- engine revving, idling high1
- Sudden loss of power1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission376
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter32
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Freestar Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Freestar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Freestar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Freestar.