- August 18: Ford Recalls 26,400 Ford F-650 and F-750 Trucks
- August 15: Ford Headlights Not Working? Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Investigated
- August 8: Ford F-150 Aluminum-Body Crash Test Results
- August 4: Lincoln MKT Livery SUVs Recalled For Wrong Placard
- July 30: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Gets Green Light
2005 Ford Freestar
Worst 2005 Freestar transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure without warning69
- car jerking, running roughly4
- water in transmission fluid3
- Sudden loss of power2
- engine revving, idling high1
- will not move in forward or reverse intermittently1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission376
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter33
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Freestar Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Freestar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Freestar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Freestar.