- July 17: Ford Lawsuit Claims Steering Defects in Ford Fusion and Focus Cars
- July 12: Investigation Looks at Steering Problems in 500,000 Ford Cars
- July 9: Ford Recalls Cars and SUVs for Flying Roof Glass and Roll Away Danger
- June 29: Ford Dealers Told How to Fix Rough Idle and Rattle Noise
- June 25: Ford Recalls F-150 Over Steering Problems, Tells Owners to Park Trucks
2005 Ford Freestar
Worst 2005 Freestar transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure without warning62
- car jerking, running roughly3
- water in transmission fluid2
- engine revving, idling high1
- Sudden loss of power1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission376
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter32
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Freestar Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Freestar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Freestar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Freestar.