- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 2 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 8 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 31 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 49 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 53 days ago
2001 Ford Mustang
fuel system Problems
Worst 2001 Mustang fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- driver module and fuel pump failed2
- filler neck rusted1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System7
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline6
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly: ...2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Fuel Injection System: ...1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Mustang Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Mustang compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Mustang overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Mustang.