- October 26: Ford Recalls Escapes and Mercury Mariners to Fix Gas Leaks recalls | 1 days ago
- October 26: Ford Recalls Mustangs and Trucks Over Risk of Fires recalls | 1 days ago
- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 11 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 11 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 15 days ago
2001 Ford Mustang
fuel system Problems
Worst 2001 Mustang fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- driver module and fuel pump failed2
- filler neck rusted1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System7
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline6
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly: ...2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Fuel Injection System: ...1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Mustang Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Mustang compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Mustang overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Mustang.