- October 3: Investigation Expanded Into Ford Explorer Police Interceptors
- September 30: Ford Recalls 380,000 Vehicles in 6 Recalls
- September 15: Ford Mustang Hood Corrosion Lawsuit Tossed Out
- September 7: Ford Explorer Cracked Rear Panel Lawsuit Seeks Class Certification
- August 18: Ford Recalls 26,400 Ford F-650 and F-750 Trucks
2001 Ford Ranger
fuel system Problems
Worst 2001 Ranger fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel pump quit3
- gas leak from broken fuel line seal1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline7
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly6
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump4
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System4
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Hoses, Lines/Piping, ...2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.