- April 11: Ford Recalls 435,000 Escapes For Rusted Subframes
- March 4: Ford Agrees to Fix 1,600,000 Cars That 'Limp Home'
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 5: Investigation Closed Into Steering Gear Problems in Ford Trucks
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
- January 19: Ford Recalls Vehicles for Steering and Windshield Problems
2001 Ford Taurus
Worst 2001 Taurus electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel gauge/engine light4
- bad starter1
- Car dies from anti-theft malfunction1
- dashboard gauges failing1
- keyless remote not working1
- service engine light on with code p03401
- short in dashboard1
- wipers stopped working1
- NHTSA: Electrical System8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Taurus Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Taurus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Taurus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Taurus.