8.0

2004 Ford Taurus electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Ford Taurus:

2004 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

Jan 252012

Taurus SES V6

i've had two dead batteries in two months. If I'm driving with the radio on it jumps to cd

or cuts off. Today I drove with the radio off to charge the battery as I needed a hot shot

because of a dead battery. Driving home this evening the radio came on!! When I parked ,

I turned the ignition off and the off the dash lights came on!! I guess this is the reason for the dear battery.

Bad wiring harness?