- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 9 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 19 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 25 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 38 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 50 days ago
2004 Ford Taurus
Worst 2004 Taurus electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- alarm goes off for no reason3
- multiple starter replacements2
- radio doesn't work2
- abnormal slowdown with cruise control disconnected1
- car won't start1
- multiple dead batteries1
- premature ignition coil failure1
- NHTSA: Electrical System21
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Taurus Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Taurus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Taurus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Taurus.