- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 10 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 10 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 14 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 22 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
2004 Ford Taurus
Worst 2004 Taurus electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- alarm goes off for no reason3
- multiple starter replacements2
- radio doesn't work2
- abnormal slowdown with cruise control disconnected1
- car won't start1
- multiple dead batteries1
- premature ignition coil failure1
- NHTSA: Electrical System19
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Taurus Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Taurus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Taurus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Taurus.