- January 26: Ford Recalls Ranger Trucks After Driver Killed by Airbag recalls | 11 days ago
- January 22: Ford Ranger Driver Killed by Takata Airbag in South Carolina news | 15 days ago
- January 19: Ford Focus Door Latch Problems Earn Investigation investigations | 18 days ago
- January 10: Investigation Closed Into Ford Edge 22-Inch Alloy Wheels investigations | 27 days ago
- December 29: Ford Recalls 10,000 Vehicles For Engine Problems and Fire Risk recalls | 39 days ago
2004 Ford Taurus
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2004 Ford Taurus
Official recalls have been issued for the 2004 Ford Taurus by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
2004 Ford Taurus SEATS:FRONT ASSEMBLY:POWER ADJUST NHTSA Campaign #04V330000
Summary: Certain passenger vehicles equipped with power adjustable seats may have been inadequately welded.
Consequence: The seat may not perform as intended during a crash which could increase the risk of injury.
Actions: Dealers will replace the upper support assembly on the power seats. The recall began on July 20, 2004. Owners should contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #04V330000 »
Browse Other Taurus Years
- 2016 Ford Taurus
- 2015 Ford Taurus
- 2014 Ford Taurus
- 2013 Ford Taurus
- 2012 Ford Taurus
- 2011 Ford Taurus
- 2010 Ford Taurus
- 2009 Ford Taurus
- 2008 Ford Taurus
- 2007 Ford Taurus
- 2006 Ford Taurus
- 2005 Ford Taurus
- 2003 Ford Taurus
- 2002 Ford Taurus
- 2001 Ford Taurus
- 2000 Ford Taurus
- 1999 Ford Taurus
- 1998 Ford Taurus
- 1997 Ford Taurus
- 1996 Ford Taurus