- April 13: Patricia Mincey: Possibly the 11th U.S. Takata Airbag Death news | 17 days ago
- April 9: Honda Recalls Accord to Fix Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- April 6: Huma Hanif: 10th U.S. Takata Airbag Death news | 24 days ago
- March 3: Adding Car Options and Employee Overtime Cause Recalls news | 58 days ago
- March 1: Continental Airbag Lawsuit Filed After Massive Recall news | 60 days ago
2010 Honda Civic
Worst 2010 Civic engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- acceleration when braking1
- cracked block1
- excessive oil use1
- ignition coil failure1
- oil leak from the timing chain tensioner1
- premature motor mount failure1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control9
- NHTSA: Engine8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.