- August 14: Honda Recalls Civic To Fix Side LED Lights recalls | 12 days ago
- August 7: What Can Happen While Waiting For Takata Airbag Repairs? news | 19 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 38 days ago
- July 16: Patricia Mincey Takata Airbag Lawsuit Settled news | 41 days ago
- July 7: Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 50 days ago
2010 Honda Civic
Worst 2010 Civic engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- acceleration when braking1
- cracked block1
- excessive oil use1
- ignition coil failure1
- oil leak from the timing chain tensioner1
- premature motor mount failure1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.