- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 4 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 34 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 36 days ago
- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 48 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 56 days ago
2010 Honda Civic
Worst 2010 Civic engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- acceleration when braking1
- cracked block1
- excessive oil use1
- ignition coil failure1
- oil leak from the timing chain tensioner1
- premature motor mount failure1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.