- July 30: Australia and Florida Deaths Tied to Takata Airbags news | 20 days ago
- July 28: Honda CR-V Recalled To Prevent Fires From Fuel Leaks recalls | 22 days ago
- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 31 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 33 days ago
- July 14: Honda Recalls 1.15 Million Accords After Engine Compartment Fires recalls | 36 days ago
2010 Honda Civic
Worst 2010 Civic engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- acceleration when braking1
- cracked block1
- excessive oil use1
- ignition coil failure1
- oil leak from the timing chain tensioner1
- premature motor mount failure1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.