- April 19: Woman Punctured in the Throat by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 5 days ago
- April 8: Honda Pilots Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 16 days ago
- April 7: Honda Recalls 2003 Accord to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 17 days ago
2000 Honda Odyssey
Worst 2000 Odyssey engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light on3
- engine mounts broken1
- side engine mount broke1
- throttle position sensor failed1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling12
- NHTSA: Engine8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.