- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 12 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 49 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 79 days ago
2002 Honda Odyssey
accessories - exterior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The entire 2nd generation Odyssey (1999-2004) is just one giant transmission problem waiting to happen.
Worst 2002 Odyssey accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power door opens while driving3
- side doors freeze shut in cold weather3
- sliding doors not functioning properly2
- door sticking1
- doors stick after rain1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch12
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages11
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Trunk Lid: Lock1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System: Windshield: ...1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rear Window Wiper/Washer: Motor1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.