- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 11 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 13 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 64 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 73 days ago
2002 Honda Odyssey
CarComplaints.com Notes: The entire 2nd generation Odyssey (1999-2004) is just one giant transmission problem waiting to happen.
2002 Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Transmission Failure118
- Tranny Slips, Bangs When Shifting24
- Transmission Disengages22
- Code P073011
- D Light Keeps Flashing10
- Losing Gears9
- Sudden Unintended Acceleration9
- Shakes When Shifting8
- Code P07404
- Code 07803
- Dirty Atf Fluid1
- Transmission Fluid Coming Out1
- Transmission Light On1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission466
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Shift Pattern ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.