- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 35 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 38 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 45 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 59 days ago
2008 Honda Odyssey
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Aside from peeling paint, the 2008 Honda Odyssey is a pretty reliable, generally trouble-free minivan.
Worst 2008 Odyssey Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- body / paint problems42NHTSA complaints: 116
- engine problems26NHTSA complaints: 63
- electrical problems15NHTSA complaints: 21
- brakes problems13NHTSA complaints: 166
- interior accessories problems12NHTSA complaints: 14
- steering problems12NHTSA complaints: 23
- transmission problems7NHTSA complaints: 14
- AC / heater problems5NHTSA complaints: 2
- seat belts / air bags problems5NHTSA complaints: 10
- windows / windshield problems3NHTSA complaints: 4
- exhaust system problems2
- wheels / hubs problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 21
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 14
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 9
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.