- November 30: Honda Recalls 2017 Civics With Bad Driveshafts recalls | 14 days ago
- November 27: Honda CR-V Gas Fumes Lawsuit Still Has Breath news | 17 days ago
- November 18: Honda Odyssey Second-Row Seat Problems Injure 46 recalls | 26 days ago
- November 14: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Lawsuit Tossed news | 30 days ago
2008 Honda Odyssey
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Aside from peeling paint, the 2008 Honda Odyssey is a pretty reliable, generally trouble-free minivan.
Worst 2008 Odyssey Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- body / paint problems45NHTSA complaints: 116
- engine problems26NHTSA complaints: 63
- electrical problems15NHTSA complaints: 21
- brakes problems13NHTSA complaints: 166
- interior accessories problems12NHTSA complaints: 14
- steering problems12NHTSA complaints: 23
- transmission problems7NHTSA complaints: 14
- AC / heater problems5NHTSA complaints: 2
- seat belts / air bags problems5NHTSA complaints: 10
- windows / windshield problems3NHTSA complaints: 4
- exhaust system problems2
- wheels / hubs problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 21
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 14
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 9
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.