- November 30: Honda Recalls 2017 Civics With Bad Driveshafts recalls | 17 days ago
- November 27: Honda CR-V Gas Fumes Lawsuit Still Has Breath news | 20 days ago
- November 18: Honda Odyssey Second-Row Seat Problems Injure 46 recalls | 29 days ago
- November 14: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Lawsuit Tossed news | 33 days ago
2015 Honda Odyssey
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 and 2015 Honda Odyssey shows an early trend of transmission problems with clunking/jerking when shifting gears.
Most of these Odyssey transmissions are still under warranty, but so far Toyota generally hasn't been able to diagnose or fix the clunking problem — that's the reason for our low rating. Some owners have reported it was a stuck solenoid, & in a few cases Honda has replaced the entire transmission.
As more of these Odysseys start exceeding the 60,000-mile powertrain warranty limit, buyer beware.
Worst 2015 Odyssey Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems20
- body / paint problems12NHTSA complaints: 7
- interior accessories problems9NHTSA complaints: 2
- brakes problems3NHTSA complaints: 6
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 7
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 3
- AC / heater problems1
- cooling system problems1
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 10
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- windows / windshield problems1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 10
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 7
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 3
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.