- February 14: 437,000 Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled For Fuel Pumps recalls | 7 days ago
- February 10: 2015 Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit Settlement Approved news | 11 days ago
- February 8: Honda Ridgeline Recalled To Replace Fuel Pumps and Covers recalls | 13 days ago
- December 22: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Ordered For 1,082 Cars recalls | 61 days ago
- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 69 days ago
2015 Honda Odyssey
Windows / Windshield Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 and 2015 Honda Odyssey shows an early trend of transmission problems with clunking/jerking when shifting gears.
Most of these Odyssey transmissions are still under warranty, but so far Toyota generally hasn't been able to diagnose or fix the clunking problem — that's the reason for our low rating. Some owners have reported it was a stuck solenoid, & in a few cases Honda has replaced the entire transmission.
As more of these Odysseys start exceeding the 60,000-mile powertrain warranty limit, buyer beware.
2015 Honda Odyssey Windows / Windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.