- December 22: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Ordered For 1,082 Cars recalls | 31 days ago
- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 39 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 42 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 49 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 63 days ago
2015 Honda Odyssey
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 and 2015 Honda Odyssey shows an early trend of transmission problems with clunking/jerking when shifting gears.
Most of these Odyssey transmissions are still under warranty, but so far Toyota generally hasn't been able to diagnose or fix the clunking problem — that's the reason for our low rating. Some owners have reported it was a stuck solenoid, & in a few cases Honda has replaced the entire transmission.
As more of these Odysseys start exceeding the 60,000-mile powertrain warranty limit, buyer beware.