- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 12 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 15 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 22 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 36 days ago
2015 Honda Odyssey
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 and 2015 Honda Odyssey shows an early trend of transmission problems with clunking/jerking when shifting gears.
Most of these Odyssey transmissions are still under warranty, but so far Toyota generally hasn't been able to diagnose or fix the clunking problem — that's the reason for our low rating. Some owners have reported it was a stuck solenoid, & in a few cases Honda has replaced the entire transmission.
As more of these Odysseys start exceeding the 60,000-mile powertrain warranty limit, buyer beware.