- March 4: Honda Civic Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- February 23: Honda CR-V Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- February 10: Honda Battery Problems Cause Accord and CR-V Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- January 2: Honda 5-Speed Transmission Class Action Settlement news | 64 days ago
- December 22: Honda Recalls Accord Hybrid, CR-V Hybrid and Insight Vehicles recalls | 75 days ago
2008 Honda Odyssey
CarComplaints.com Notes: Aside from peeling paint, the 2008 Honda Odyssey is a pretty reliable, generally trouble-free minivan.
2008 Honda Odyssey Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Excessive Oil Consumption21
- Sudden Unintended Acceleration4
- Excessive Shuddering On Acceleration And Maintaining Speed2
- Motor Mounts Broken2
- Crankshaft Key Failure - Engine Totaled1
- Suddenly Acceleration When Applying Brakes1
- NHTSA: Engine35
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control30
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.