- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 38 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 41 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 48 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 62 days ago
Transmission Fluid Coming Out
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The entire 2nd generation Odyssey (1999-2004) is just one giant transmission problem waiting to happen.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 98,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- shop lowered fluid level (1 reports)