- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 1 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 31 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 33 days ago
- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 45 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 53 days ago
Premature Brake Wear
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The entire 2nd generation Odyssey (1999-2004) is just one giant transmission problem waiting to happen.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 4,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- design proper brake pads for this sized vehicle (1 reports)