- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 1 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 9 days ago
- October 3: Honda 'Disappointed and Troubled' by Takata's Behavior news | 19 days ago
- October 2: Takata Airbag Explodes in Fatal Honda Crash in Malaysia news | 20 days ago
- September 26: Honda CR-V Gas Smell Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 26 days ago
2002 Honda Odyssey
seat belts / air bags Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The entire 2nd generation Odyssey (1999-2004) is just one giant transmission problem waiting to happen.
Worst 2002 Odyssey seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- srs light on2
- NHTSA: Air Bags52
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module11
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal7
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Rear5
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Driver Side Inflator Module3
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Side/Window3
- NHTSA: Seat Belts3
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Buckle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Warning Light/Devices1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.