CarComplaints.com Notes: The entire 2nd generation Odyssey (1999-2004) is just one giant transmission problem waiting to happen.

8.0

1. have to replace the torque (1 reports)
2002 Honda Odyssey transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Honda Odyssey:

2002 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

Aug 282011

Odyssey WAG4X24D V6

Only after a little over 5,000 miles expired warranty, replacing my transmission in July 2010 the torque went out in the van again. So after a total of 17,000 miles after putting in a rebuilt transmission in July 2010 at appx. $2,200.00 I am looking at another $1,000.00 to rebuild the torque and the guy is not even going to charge me labor. I still owe on this piece of sh*t van. I wouldn't buy another Honda if they were the last brand of cars on the lot. Save your money and time go get a Toyota..had two of them and sorry as hell I got rid of it. The family was growing so needed a van instead of a car..worst mistake of my life.

- , Lebanon, KY, USA