1. replace drive electronics (3 reports)
2003 Honda Odyssey windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda Odyssey:

2003 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

Nov 122013

Odyssey LX

I've had to fix this problem for the second time now for my Odyssey and it really bites! Total for both repairs is about over $800 more closer to $900 I'd say! This second time around I told the repair people isn't there a recall for this problem? I mean really, when I come in twice for the same issue and all they can tell me is no we haven't heard anything about it. I makes me wish at the time I was shopping for mini-vans I had spent the extra $3000. for a Toyota Mini-van so I could've had the roll down middle windows!

- , Chesapeake, VA, USA

Jun 272012

Odyssey LX

This occurred around 2012 as far I can remember. I had to take it to the dealership to get my vent windows fixed. I was not happy in finding out that it was going to cost me almost $500 to get this problem fixed. After getting it fixed about 3 years later I had to get it fixed again and of course the price had went up as well! I thought Honda's were supposed to be really dependable! To be honest I'm not 100% on the actual years but I know it was a three year gap before I had to get the repair done again!!!!

- , Chesapeake, VA, USA

Dec 082008

Odyssey LX 3.5L

Dealer said the electronics responsible for opening/closing rear window vents typically fail in 5 years.

- , Gilbert, AZ, USA