- February 15: J.D. Power Study: Vehicle Problems on the Rise
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 4: Don't Slam the Door on the Honda Accord
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
- January 3: The Worst Cars and Car Problems of 2013
- December 23: The Safest Cars to Drive in 2014
2005 Honda Odyssey
Worst 2005 Odyssey electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- faulty sliding door6
- battery died4
- loss of turn signals, power door locks, highbeams4
- alternator failure1
- camshaft position sensor went bad1
- starting problem1
- NHTSA: Electrical System22
- NHTSA: Communications: Back Up Alarm1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.