- July 9: Acura Recalls Cars With Fiery Halogen Headlights
- June 23: Honda Recalls 2 Million Cars With Defective Air Bags
- June 11: Over 1 Million Cars Might Have Explosive Takata Air Bag Inflators
- June 10: Honda Fit Recalled Over Busted Front Driveshafts
- May 16: Kia Sorento Exploding Sunroof Investigation Expanded
2005 Honda Odyssey
Worst 2005 Odyssey electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- faulty sliding door6
- loss of turn signals, power door locks, highbeams5
- battery died4
- alternator failure1
- camshaft position sensor went bad1
- starting problem1
- NHTSA: Electrical System24
- NHTSA: Communications: Back Up Alarm1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.