- December 4: Preliminary Approval Given To Honda Civic Tire Wear Lawsuit
- November 3: Honda Recalls 344,000 Minivans For Violent Braking
- October 31: Honda Settles Class-Action Lawsuit Over Oil Burning Claims
- September 20: Honda Recalls 374,000 Vehicles With Air Bags That Deploy When They Shouldn't
2005 Honda Odyssey
Worst 2005 Odyssey electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- faulty sliding door6
- battery died4
- loss of turn signals, power door locks, highbeams4
- alternator failure1
- camshaft position sensor went bad1
- starting problem1
- NHTSA: Electrical System22
- NHTSA: Communications: Back Up Alarm1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.