- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 7 days ago
- July 16: Patricia Mincey Takata Airbag Lawsuit Settled news | 10 days ago
- July 7: Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 19 days ago
- July 2: Acura HandsFreeLink Problems Cause Battery Drain Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- July 1: NHTSA Has Urgent Message For Honda and Acura Owners news | 25 days ago
2005 Honda Odyssey
Worst 2005 Odyssey transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- vibration/torque converter failing12
- transmission failure8
- shudders when shifting6
- hum from transmission3
- torque converter shifts in and out3
- loud whining noise at acceleration1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission44
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.