- October 24: Takata Exploding Air Bags Allegedly Linked to 4 Deaths
- October 24: Takata Air Bag Lawsuit On The Way Over Exploding Inflators
- September 27: Honda Agrees to Settle CR-V Door Lock Actuator Lawsuit
- September 21: Honda Fit Recalled After Wrong A-Pillar Cover Was Installed
- August 22: Honda Upgrades 2015 Honda Fit Front Bumpers To Pass Crash Test
2005 Honda Odyssey
Worst 2005 Odyssey transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- vibration/torque converter failing12
- transmission failure6
- shudders when shifting5
- hum from transmission3
- torque converter shifts in and out3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission44
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.