- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 7 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 15 days ago
- October 3: Honda 'Disappointed and Troubled' by Takata's Behavior news | 25 days ago
- October 2: Takata Airbag Explodes in Fatal Honda Crash in Malaysia news | 26 days ago
- September 26: Honda CR-V Gas Smell Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 32 days ago
2005 Honda Odyssey
Worst 2005 Odyssey transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- vibration/torque converter failing12
- transmission failure8
- shudders when shifting6
- hum from transmission3
- torque converter shifts in and out3
- loud whining noise at acceleration1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission44
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.