- September 21: Honda Fit Recalled After Wrong A-Pillar Cover Was Installed
- August 22: Honda Upgrades 2015 Honda Fit Front Bumpers To Pass Crash Test
- August 3: Honda Accord Air Bags Inflate When People Close the Doors
- July 9: Acura Recalls Cars With Fiery Halogen Headlights
2006 Honda Odyssey
Worst 2006 Odyssey engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- computer failure2
- oil leak2
- random misfire2
- broken motor mounts1
- excess oil consumption1
- rod knock1
- sudden unintended acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling38
- NHTSA: Engine28
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.