- April 19: Woman Punctured in the Throat by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 5 days ago
- April 8: Honda Pilots Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 16 days ago
- April 7: Honda Recalls 2003 Accord to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 17 days ago
2003 Honda Pilot
Worst 2003 Pilot engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine idling very rough2
- engine failure1
- engine thumping noise when warmed up1
- excessive use of oil1
- lifters are noisy1
- maintenance indication light1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling22
- NHTSA: Engine16
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.