- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 74 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 85 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 85 days ago
2003 Honda Pilot
Worst 2003 Pilot engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine idling very rough2
- engine failure1
- engine thumping noise when warmed up1
- excessive use of oil1
- lifters are noisy1
- maintenance indication light1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling22
- NHTSA: Engine16
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.