2003 Honda Pilot engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda Pilot:

2003 Honda Pilot Owner Comments

Nov 012012

Pilot ES V6

Back in November 2012, when I placed the car in park and left the car running it idles rough which caused the check engine light to come on. I brought the car to my mechanic and he told me that one of the sensors is off. It would cost $300 to replace. I have put a new transmission into this car and now this. I can't handle anymore issues. I could never take this car on a long trip. I am not completely confident that it would make it. My car only has 130,000 miles. This shouldn't be happening. I spent a lot of money on this car and it is suppose to last much longer then 130,000 miles.

- , Babylon, NY, USA

Feb 062009

Pilot ES 3.2L V6

Just moved to Guam from San Diego, where the vehicle ran fine. But since I moved to Guam, the engine has been acting up. When I would turn the A/C on, the engine would idol rough. So, I had to forget about the A/C running. Does the humidity have anything to do with this problem?

- , Santa Rita, Guam, Guam