1. locksmith repaired (1 reports)
2004 Honda Pilot electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Honda Pilot:

2004 Honda Pilot Owner Comments

May 092016

Got in my car this morning to go to work and my key wouldn't turn. This has been a progressive problem. I called the dealer and the cost was going to be $420. I called AAA to tow my car and they mentioned that they could call a locksmith to correct the problem. He quoted me $75 with the AAA discount. I said sure! The locksmith was at my house within an hour. About 30 minutes later he was done! He mentioned that this was a common problem for all Honda vehicles 2003 to present. It has to do with the type of keys. Anyway, was very happy to get this resolved in such a short amount of time and at a minimal cost. Especially after reading everyone's issues.

- , Hudson, OH, USA