- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 7 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 37 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 39 days ago
- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 51 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 59 days ago
2004 Honda Pilot
Worst 2004 Pilot electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- lights & radio turn off intermittently2
- radio pops then dash lights go out2
- ignition locked up1
- multiple electrical issues1
- not starting1
- opds unit failure1
- NHTSA: Electrical System39
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.