- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 8 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 45 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 75 days ago
2004 Honda Pilot
Worst 2004 Pilot electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- lights & radio turn off intermittently2
- radio pops then dash lights go out2
- ignition locked up1
- multiple electrical issues1
- not starting1
- opds unit failure1
- NHTSA: Electrical System39
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.