4.0

1. replaced occupant position detection system (1 reports)
2004 Honda Pilot electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Honda Pilot:

2004 Honda Pilot Owner Comments

Oct 072008

Pilot EX-L 3.5L V6

Bought this Honda Pilot 2004 Certified Used Car in May 2007 with 5 years extended warranty from a Honda Dealer in LI. It happened on 2nd week of Oct 2008, AirBag indicator light comes on at all time and rear wiper blade is not working at the same time.

Brought the car back to Honda Dealer Service Dept and was told the OPSD and rear wiper motor need to be changed. Also I was notified from them my car is not warranty under electrical problem in Certified Used Card Warranty. Wh.. Th. F.ck.

I have no accident and no previous repair done on this vehicle and my Honda Pilot is a backup car for me. All of sudden this problem occurred. The most piss off is when Honda Dealer told me that my vehicle is not under warranty under faulty of electrical item.

- , Queens Village, NY, USA